SheBrews

SheBrews

Monday, March 28, 2016

#100DaysOfHappiness #100DaysOfBlessings #Days83thru91

My emotions during this month never fails..... Every year for the past 13 or so years, the month of March has me feeling some kinda way. Its usually because a lot of the loss I've endured, happened in March. My feels have been crazy this past two weeks for various reasons but after reading my old posts, I've come to realize that this month has always been rough. Its always been emotionally draining even when I'm not consciously thinking about the pain and heartache that has happened. Once again, this year has continued the pattern. I am however proud to say that no matter how rough it has been, I always pull through. No matter how much I have lost, I've gained something greater in return. No matter how down I may feel now, I'm sure that tomorrow, will bring me one step closer to Gods promise for me and my life. This is why I live.

#100DaysOfBlessings
#100DaysOfHappiness

No comments:

Post a Comment